Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beginning

Hi, it's solaWu's blog.
My name is Cindy Wu.
I'll post my design and crafts here.
I was a fashion designer in my country, Taiwan.
My husband and I planed to study in America, so I quitted my job and came here with him.
I also brought my body model with me, because I do not forget my dream.

I want to be a designer.

Bought my love sewing machine - JUKI TL-98Q
It is perfect for people who want to have a small brand like me.
Controller/Thread trimming foot switch YC-485
Accessories
Let's start working!!

2011/9/8 update:
My Juki have some problem in machine or foot controller.
The speed run very very fast suddenly!!!! 
It's soooooo dangerous and scaring ><
I sent it to Juki Authorized Customer Service & Repair Center.
Hope it comes bake well!!!!
p.s I bought Juki on Dec, 2009.

2011/9/22
My Juki came back from ELBERT'S SEWING MACHINES REPAIR CENTER.
UPS deliverer was so stupid that can't find my house....
I had to go to UPS center to pick it up by myself. ><
UPS gave me a number 1-800-742-5877, 0-0 (person)
Next time if the same thing happened, at least I could talk to a real person not a silly machine.
Anyway, it worked smoothly again!!!
Thanks Dr. Elbert!!!! ^____^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment