Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Etsy sola W. Smartphone Wallet/ Gym Card Wristlet

 This was my first gym card wristlet sample.
Perfect for cards, keys, and small money.


I often went to gym for training this summer.
Every time I ran on a treadmill, I just thought about "mouse running on wheel"!! :D

Mouse running on wheel, liked this photo! 

p.s The copyright of the image belongs to www.visualphotos.com

Tried many times for applying snaps....

I thought I was like a bird, ran on wheel..... for my health.
It's a picture in my brain when I was exercising. I embroidered it on this original card wristlet. 
100% Handmade 
Zip-top closure.
Two card slots.

Blue Embroidered Sporty Bird:

Smartphone Card Wallet with Gray Embroidered Sporty Bear:

 Hanging my keys on it! Perfect design and good to use!!!!
I really love it.
Hey guys, be healthy!

Handmade Smartphone Card Wristlet/ Light purple blue silk flower:
Bigger size perfect for smartphone, cards, keys, and small money.

 Light gray yellow modern pattern
Sold out.

orange geometric small wallet:

Fall blossom in brown:

Fall blossom in black:

Life is not always beautiful.
Sometime we meet with many frustrations in our life.
However, I believe the sun just hide from heavy rain or black clouds in a short time.
Don't worry!

The main fabric surface in dark purple, pink and brown are like peach, soft and smoothly.
Raining cloud smartphone wallet is perfect for smartphone, cards, keys, and small money.
The opposite side is the sun! :)

Raining cloud smartphone wallet in brown:

Raining cloud smartphone wallet in pink:

Raining cloud smartphone wallet in dark purple:



No comments:

Post a Comment