Sunday, August 26, 2012

Etsy sola W. Gift/ Dust Proof Bag

I was thinking about sola W.'s package....

I had been lived in Japan for two years. Japanese packing for purchased stuffs really impressed me!!!
They used looooots of materials for wrapping, including packing paper, plastic bags, ribbons, boxes, ........ in many layers.
The delicate packing might let the purchase look like valuable, I personally prefer a simple style to avoid using many materials only for wrapping and packing.


Under this principle,
sola W. is using simple wrapping paper and shipping box only.

I had an idea that if I handmade package for my bags, I can make less trash in every order.
I was looking for fabric and thinking about the way to make.

Now just beginning, the dust proof bag will be a handmade gift with my messenger backpack.
It took a lot of time.....
I hope I can make more for all of my items!

Hope you'll like my idea.

 I love my snap press! Bought it in July.
I use it to make dust proof bag and other items.
I don't make noise anymore when I apply snaps!!! YA~~~~ ^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment