Thursday, November 1, 2012

Etsy sola W. Waxed Canvas Travel Messenger

Bonjour~~~~ sola W. in Canada Quebec City!
Parc des Champs-de-Bataille ( Plains of Abraham ) was so nice and beautiful. :)



I designed this messenger for my trip in Canada. 
Made by waterproof waxed canvas, a tightly-woven 100% cotton fabric impregnated with wax that fives the fabric lifelong resistance to inclement weather. 

Two front pockets and one interior zipper pocket.
CONTENT
Small laptop (under 10"x8"), iPad, mini iPad, 
Map, novel, and travel book.
Digital camera, water bottle, and umbrella
Passport, wallet, iPhone and keys.

One outside back pocket.
It's soooo convenient when I need my tablet, map, and travel book in my trip.

DETAIL
+ Adjustable snaps closure. 
+ Two outside front pockets.
+ One outside back pocket.
+ One interior zipper pocket.
+ One interior laptop space.
+ Handle
+ Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.

I learned three french words in Quebec.
bonjour, bonsoir, merci.

Please come to visit sola W. on Etsy:

Merci!


No comments:

Post a Comment